Organizations can succeed and even thrive in the new environment by embracing five principles for the Age of Networked Intelligence: collaboration, openness, sharing, integrity and interdependence. Don explains how years of research convinced him that these are not only key business principles; they are principles for achieving a world that is secure, prosperous, just, and sustainable.
- 5 Ways Blockchain Tech Can Help Us During This PandemicApril 17, 2020
- The Second Era of the Digital Age Will Bring Tremendous Opportunity to TorontoMarch 4, 2020
- It’s Time for Corporations to Return their Customer Data to the PeopleMarch 4, 2020
- Why Canada Needs a New Social Contract for the Digital EconomyMarch 4, 2020
- Blockchain Remains an Opportunity and Challenge for InvestorsOctober 8, 2019